Production Worker / Print Technician I
Seeking Applicants for Production Position in Unique Wine Industry business.
The starting hourly rate is $20.00 per hour with Bergin Screen Printing & Etching. BSPE has been servicing the wine industry with alternative bottle labeling for 30 years. We are looking for motivated Print Technician 1, willing to learn our trade and join our growing screen printing department.
Tactical Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following:
- Machine operation – Feed machines.
- Load or unload ware on and off Lehr furnace(s), carts, pallets, conveyors & case packers.
- Continuously inspect bottles/ware for damage and conformity to specifications.
- Scrape or remove thermoplastic ink from bottles with solvent as needed.
- Rotate workstations continuously throughout the daily production cycle. Take direction from designated team members.
- Ensure work areas are kept safe, clean, and orderly.
Education and/or Experience
2-3 years’ experience working in a production environment. Bottling line or bottle handling equipment experience is a bonus. High school diploma or equivalent.
Techs can spend most of their day on their feet. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., and/or up to 20 lbs. frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. continuously.
- Full-time: 4-ten-hour days M-Th, seasonal OT on Fri.
- Shift rotation required:
- Day shift hours: 6am to 4:30pm
- Swing shift hours: 4:00pm TO 2:30am
- Employees rotate from day shift to swing shift every 4 weeks
- Overtime: Fluctuates and is required
- Starting Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Medical: Kaiser
- Dental: Premier Access
- Vision: VSP
- 401k (optional): Mass Mutual
- Life: Lincoln National
"*" indicates required fields